I am so excited to have the opportunity to host a giveaway from PrintRunner—they offer a wide range of printing services and have a reputation for high quality and affordable prices. Check out their products, prices, and especially their print postcard, because that's what you have a chance to win!
I love postcards! They're so versatile! You can use them as announcements (graduations are coming up...new baby...moving...or design a beautiful thank you message (don't we always need thank you cards?) Or you can just make a pretty design that can be personalized for any occasion: thinking of you...condolences...welcome new neighbor...the possibilities are endless!
Here's a little more info about what you can win:
• 100 postcards with the following specs: 5 x 7 size, 4/0 front only printing, 14 pt. paper stock with UV coating on front, rounded corners, no proof, and they're ready to ship in 4 business days.
(Notes: 14 pt. paper is nice and heavy—not that flimsy stuff you sometimes see on postcards and mailers; UV coating means they use a protective sealer that will make your colors pop, and will keep your design from smudging or lifting off when you mail it, and (bonus!) having it only on the front is great, because you can easily write a message on the back with any kind of pen or pencil; and rounded corners? yes please! That's an upgrade that usually costs extra!)
This giveaway is open to US Residents only, ages 18 years old and above.
So, is your head swimming with ideas and possibilities now? Good, it's easy to win! Here are the ways you can enter—leave a comment at the end of this post for each of the following things you complete—you have up to 5 chances to win!
1. Leave a comment and tell me what you would use your postcards for
2. Follow PrintRunner on Twitter
3. Like PrintRunner on Facebook
4. Subscribe to this blog Good Look CookBook
5. Subscribe to my email newsletter muse
Deadline for submissions is April 13, 2012. The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced April 16th.
Thank you to PrintRunner for providing us this giveaway, I will receive a set of postcards for hosting it. Maybe I'll print one of the postcards I send out with my email newsletter, like these:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Designer. Typography geek. Entrepreneur.